* 2nd- 6th grade will continue with the state testing this week.
Please make sure your child is at school and on time.
* This will be the last week of LEAPs for the morning and afternoons.
* The grading period ends very soon. Make sure your child has turned in all assignments to their teachers.
* We will have awards day for grades K- 6th during the week of May 17th. Each student will be allowed 2 tickets. You are required to bring that ticket when you come to your child's awards day. This is the only way we can keep our numbers low enough to safely social distance.
* Awards day for Kindergarten will be May 17th at 8:45.
* May 18th will be awards day for 1st grade at 8:30-9:30, 2nd grade at 9:45-10:45, and 3rd grade at 12:15-1:15.
* May 19th will be awards day for 6th grade at 8:30-9:30, 5th grade at 9:45-10:45, and 4th grade at 12:30-1:30.
* PreK, Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grade will have their field day on May 20th and on the 20th, 3rd-6th grade may dress up in their favorite decade.
* 3rd-6th grade will have their field day on May 21st and on the 21st, PreK-2nd grade may dress up in their favorite decade.